There's something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally. Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary:
* Get involved in their communities,
* Connect with other professionals,
* Share their time and experience with young people,
* Support global causes, such as eradicating polio and providing clean water,
* Use their skills to help others.
The Four Way Test
Of everything we think, do, and say:
Is it the TRUTH?
Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIP?
Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Congratulations 2016 Norwin Rotary Scholarship winners:
Alexis Bugajski - Adam Ott - Joseph Pstir - Natalia Rosario
Zapata - Raeann Sleith - Dylan Colcombe- Matthew Pierce
June 21 - Annual Dinner - Antonelli Event Center - 6 PM